Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!



♥♥♥ Happy Holidays! ♥♥♥
Warm greetings to all in this season of the year. I hope you are well and safe.


The pictures were taken at the top of Logan Pass or Going-to-the-Sun Highway in Glacier National Park! I always love pine trees covered with snow!

It has been very cold here lately...some days, with the wind chill, it was -57 degree below! No wonder I am not getting any eggs from my chickens!

I made them a big batch of warm oatmeal today, mixed with a banana. They thought this was a very good change from the dry feed they normally eat. The chickens love table scraps, old fruits, vegetables whatever you can give them.

There is snow on the ground but it is not that much. However, I see the wind has come up and that will make for hazardous traveling if the snow is blowing across the road and visibility is non-existent.

Take care everyone and be kind to each other!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, and I had no idea that chickens liked banana oatmeal. Merry Christmas, JE!

    ReplyDelete