Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Lamb entry in poll on Etsy


I received some very exciting news yesterday from a team member on the Big Sky Montana Etsy Team that I belong to. One of my little lambs had been added to the Etsy "Lovey Dovey Poll". If you would like to look over the list of entries and vote, here is the link:




I believe you have to have an account with Etsy to vote on any of the entries. It is very easy to sign up with Etsy. Join in the fun and choose a favorite item.


The picture at the top of this post is the lamb that is featured.
Have a really good day, I have to go and create some more little lambs!
When you have time, check out the Blogs of the artisans that are following my blog. There are wonderful pictures, writings, and a great display of their creations! Check them out!


1 comment:

  1. I voted!

    Sorry to do this to you Judy...but I was tagged and now you are! Go to my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete