Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Friday Morning!











Early morning pictures -- first picture is looking out over our little creek towards the mountains by St. Mary (about 10 miles from us); second picture is a closer look of the mountains; third picture is out our back door and yard by the creek and where we see a lot of bears. Beyond the trees is the St. Mary River. Third picture is of a creek that runs by our yard. Yellow Cat always takes a walk with me, my "fierce" protector (besides my Anatolians).
So, it snowed and rained last night! It is about 34 degrees this morning with ice on the deck. I hear the weather is suppose to improve this weekend. Great Falls is calling for temps in the high 70's! You just never know in Montana what the weather will do from minute to minute!
Queen Victoria Day weekend in Canada this weekend! Happy Holiday All! Travel safely!
Have lots to do, so I will leave you all with this little post!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you! I need some warm weather and some sun..

    ReplyDelete