Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is There a Storm A-Coming???


It is getting bitter/damp and that makes me think that a storm is moving in. Can you smell snow in the air? I can.

Anyway, I am tired of winter and the white and the brown and no color! So, I am going to add a Green Picture to this entry in my blog.

This picture was taken by my wonderful cousin, Mary Frances! It is of a little "lost" lake in Glacier National Park. Just a beautiful place to stop and see as you travel through Logan Pass.

I do not like really hot humid weather or even very hot weather, but I am really tired of Winter and it can leave any day now. I realize this is a strange wish/desire since it is only February in Montana by the mountains, but nonetheless, that is what I would like to happen. I would like it to "green up"...

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I really better get to going on making some greetings to send out or it will be here and I will be left in the "dust".

I am enjoying the fact that the sun does come up earlier in the morning and is staying around longer in the afternoon especially if the sun shines. We are so use to the sun coming up at 4 am and then going down about 10 pm in the summer that these short days are really strange.

...that is enough complaining from me for today! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment