Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Back Yard!




This is part of my "Back Yard". Some have asked how far the Grizzly and her yearling cubs were from me when I took the pictures a week ago. So, I thought I would take a few pictures to show just how close she was to my back yard.

I have taken these two pictures from my back deck on our home. The first picture is where she was walking in the brush (what is left from the beavers removing everything in sight). In the second photo, you can see my lawn and then the little creek and then down into what we call the "old garden". This is where she was when I took the picture of Boo and her and the cubs.

St. Mary River is between the brown brush and the green pine trees.

Today is a cloudy cold day -- it is about 29 degrees. Yesterday was beautiful -- not much wind, lots of sunshine and in the 40's!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. so basically, the bears are in your yard! Looks pretty big that bear.

    ReplyDelete